*Shuffles into the room sheepishly* Hi, me again!… Me? Late? Never, I said I’d post again soo… Oh that was in August…
Well, in my defence it’s been a VERY bust 6months! Here’s the rundown:
- Unemployed and searching, and searching
- The “Squad” dispersed to follow their ambitious lives at Uni and work (selfish right?!)
- Small breakdown… no biggie…
- Employed! (19th September!) Hired as a Temporary Office Worker
- Holiday to majorca!
- Started to apply for University
- LOTS of Uni visits
- Lots of cadet activities (as per usual)
- Working on my personal statement (thanks to Kate 🙂 )
- Squad re-united 😀
- Finished my personal statement
- 2/5 University offers!
- First aid Qualification (Not really relevant, but it was a fun course 😉 )
- Promoted to Cadet Warrant Officer!
- Joined the Gym
- 19th Birthday!
- 5/5 Uni responses, 4/5 Unconditional offers!
- Camp America Recruitment fair and Placement!! (After 5hours I might add :’))
- Lots of birthdays
- Applicant Day visit to Hull
- Visited Felis in York
- Decided and booked a 3week trip to Vietnam and Singapore!!!!
So far in February:
- Final day at work placement
- Still going to the Gym (Ha! Bets are off! )
See! Been pretty busy!
So, coming up, in 6weeks time I jet off to Vietnam, Expedition Dinner, Devonshire holiday and lots more!
Over the last few months it’s not that I haven’t wanted to write something on here, instead I have written 3 draft posts. However, they were all pretty negative, which at the moment I don’t think I’m ready to share, maybe one day.
What I’ve learnt in the last 6months is that perseverance and positivity pays off and that with the support and love from those you see everyday it makes it a lot easier. (Ew, cliché)
I wonder what I’ll learn in the next 6months, though hopefully you’ll find out a little bit sooner!